Are you tired of the same old boring drinks at your party? Why not spice it up with a homemade applesauce shot! Not only is it delicious, but it's also easy to make and a great way to get everyone in the party mood. So let's get started with this fun recipe.
- 2 cups of unsweetened applesauce
- 1 cup of apple cider
- 1/4 cup of honey
- 1 tablespoon of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon of allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon of cloves
Tools For The Job:
- Shot glasses
- Small saucepan
- In a small saucepan, heat the apple cider, honey, cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, and cloves over medium heat until it comes to a boil.
- Reduce the heat and let it simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the unsweetened applesauce to the blender and pour in the hot apple cider mixture.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into shot glasses and chill in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes before serving.
Keys to Success:
- Use unsweetened applesauce to control the sweetness of the shot.
- Don't overheat the apple cider mixture to avoid burning the spices.
- Blend the mixture until smooth to avoid any lumps.
Change it up:
- Add a shot of rum or vodka for an adult version.
- Use pumpkin pie spice instead of the individual spices for a different flavor.
- Swap out the apple cider for orange juice for a citrus twist.
Now that you have this delicious recipe, your party is sure to be a hit! Don't be scared to experiment and add your own twist to it. Who knows, you may just come up with the next big party shot. Cheers!