Are you tired of the same old chicken recipes? Want to spice things up a bit? Look no further than this Egyptian-inspired chicken recipe! It's packed with flavor and will leave your taste buds dancing with joy.
- 4 chicken breasts
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp ground cumin
- 1 tbsp ground coriander
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 lemon, sliced
Tools For The Job:
- Mixing bowl
- Baking sheet
- Aluminum foil
- Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
- In a mixing bowl, combine the olive oil, cumin, coriander, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, cinnamon, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the chicken breasts to the bowl and coat them in the spice mixture.
- Place the chicken breasts on a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil.
- Top each chicken breast with a slice of lemon.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
Keys to Success:
- Make sure to coat the chicken breasts well in the spice mixture for maximum flavor.
- Use fresh lemon slices for a burst of citrusy goodness.
- Ensure the chicken is cooked through before serving.
Change it up:
- Swap out the chicken for shrimp or tofu for a different protein source.
- Add some chopped up vegetables to the baking sheet for a complete meal.
- Serve with a side of couscous or quinoa for a Middle Eastern twist.
This Egyptian-inspired chicken recipe is sure to be a hit with the whole family. It's flavorful, easy to make, and a great way to switch things up in the kitchen. So go ahead, give it a try and transport your taste buds to the land of the Pharaohs!