Are you craving something sweet and refreshing? Look no further! This strawberry boba recipe will satisfy any sweet tooth and leave you feeling refreshed.
- 1 cup of tapioca pearls
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1/2 cup of chopped strawberries
- 2 cups of water
- 1/2 cup of strawberry syrup
- 1 cup of ice cubes
Tools For The Job
- Pot for boiling tapioca pearls
- Measuring cups and spoons
- Wooden spoon
- Bring a pot of water to boil and add tapioca pearls. Cook for 15 minutes or until pearls are translucent.
- In another pot, bring 1/2 cup of water and sugar to a boil until sugar dissolves.
- Once sugar is dissolved, remove from heat and add chopped strawberries. Let steep for 10 minutes.
- Strain the strawberry sugar mixture and set aside.
- In a blender, combine 2 cups of water, strawberry syrup, and ice cubes. Blend until smooth.
- In a tall glass, add tapioca pearls, strawberry syrup, and blended mixture.
- Stir with a wooden spoon and enjoy!
Keys to Success
- Be sure to cook tapioca pearls until they are translucent. Overcooked pearls will be mushy.
- Let strawberry sugar mixture steep to get the best flavor.
- Use a blender to ensure a smooth consistency.
Change it up
Want to switch up the flavors? Try adding different fruits to the sugar mixture, like mango or pineapple. You can also add different syrups, like peach or raspberry, to the blended mixture for a unique flavor combination.
This strawberry boba recipe is the perfect treat for any occasion. Whether you're lounging by the pool or on a road trip, this sweet and refreshing drink will satisfy any craving. So go ahead and give it a try!
Enter your text here...