I recently hosted a little macaron making party for my nieces and wanted a fun beverage for the party. This Strawberry Lemonade is delicious and makes a beautiful presentation. It tastes especially refreshing right now in this summer heat! Currently, I also have about 4 close friends that are pregnant, and this makes a great “mocktail” for a baby shower. I usually set a Champagne bucket and bottle of St. Germain next to the lemonade so that those who please can add a little extra sparkle to it. Enjoy!
Fresh Sparkling Strawberry Lemonade
Delicious Fresh Strawberry Lemonade
- 1 Cup Water
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 Cup Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 Pint Fresh Strawberries, cut
- 2 Liters Topo Chico (or other sparkling water)
- Fresh Mint
- Step 1 Make simple syrup by boiling equal parts water and sugar in a medium saucepan. Reduce the heat to a simmer and stir until the sugar has dissolved. Add the lemon juice and refrigerate until chilled.
- Step 2 In a large pitcher or drink dispenser, pour in the simple syrup/lemon juice mixture and Topo Chico. Add in the fresh strawberries and mint leaves.
- Step 3 I recommend adding the strawberries and mint about 2 hours before you plan on serving to allow time to enhance both the flavor of the lemonade, and the color which will take on a natural light pink hue.
- Step 4 Serve chilled or over ice and garnish with extra strawberries and mint.